EOQ Europeen Organisation of Quality
- EOQ CONGRESS 2017 – First information
- Länk till EOQ Congress 1-2 juni 2016 i Helsingfors.
- Länk till Rapport från EOQ Congress 11 juni 2015 i Grekland
- Länk till EOQ.org
The European Organization for Quality, EOQ, is an autonomous, non-profit making association under Belgian law.
The EOQ is the European interdisciplinary organization striving for effective improvement in the sphere of quality in its broadest sense acting as the coordinating body and catalyst of its National Representative Organizations (NRs).
Within the EOQ network of organizations from European countries and all over the world are linked hundreds of thousands of experts and companies in the field of quality.
The values, vision and mission of EOQ are contained in the EOQ Charter developed and adopted by the EOQ General Assembly.
EOQ is acting as a worldwide leader in the development and management of quality in its widest sense, and as a key influencer in education in the field of quality in its broadest sense.
EOQ is a crossroads of ideas, knowledge, research and information for the mutual benefit of all.
EOQ’s main products and services:
- Organization of EOQ annual congresses since 1956
- Competence certification of personnel in the field of management systems’ professions: more than 60.000 management systems professionals trained and certified based on the EOQ harmonized scheme since 1993
- Issuing and registration of the EOQ professional competence passport
- Thousands of events organized during the European Quality Week since 1995
- Granting the annual European Quality Leader Award since 2003
- Granting Georges Borel Awards since 2002
- Managing the European Voluntary Registration System (EVROS) a database on information about quality organizations and professionals since 2007
- Organizing the Business Leaders’ Club since 2004
- Organizing Summer Camps since 2001
- Actively involved in the work of European and international organizations for the development and promotion of quality, environmental protection, occupational health & safety, innovation and transformation, sustainability and corporate social responsibility (EOQ Competence Specifications and Certification Schemes)
- Developing contacts relation management in the European Community
Partner for the accreditation bodies associations (EA, IAF)